ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PRODUKSI JAGUNG HIBRIDA DI KECAMATAN SEI BINGEI KABUPATEN LANGKAT

Supristiwendi Supritiswendi(1*), Abdul Rahman(2), Endang Sari Simanullang(3),


(1) 
(2) 
(3) 
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


Subdistrict Sei Bingei as a place in this study with the reason that the District Sei Bingei Corn is the largest production center and is one of the areas of hybrid maize cultivation area in Langkat.

This study uses field observations using a questionnaire and interview research instruments, this kind of research is quantitative deskiptif. The population in this study were all farmers who harvest corn hybrids available in three (3) sample villages in the district Bingei Sei. Data analysis model that is used is multiple regression analysis estimated the Cobb Douglas production function.

The results of this study are : In the test can be proved that the simultaneous influence of land area variable (X1), seeds (X2), labor (X3), fertilizer (X4) and herbicides (X5) is very significant to the variable production of hybrid corn. Then on a separate effect test 1) land area (X1) , seeds (X2) and herbicides (X5) significantly affects the production of hybrid corn. 2) labor (X3) and fertilizer (X4) does not significantly affect the production of hybrid corn. Conclusion : The independent variables are: land area (X1), seeds (X2), labor (X3), fertilizer (X4) and pesticides (X5) can explain the dependent variable Y (hybrid maize production) of 72.5%. The rest 27.5% is explained by the factors of production are not included in the regression models of this study. The elasticity of production and scale of 2,113 hybrid corn farming.

 

Keywords: Production, Model Estimation, Corn Hybrids


Full Text:

PDF

References


Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS), Kabupaten Langkat dalam Angka 2002 s/d 2012.

Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS), Sumatera Utara dalam Angka 2005 s/d 2012.

Lubis, Zulkarnain. 2009, Statistika Terapan (Untuk llmu-Ilmu Sosial dan Ekonomi), Penerbit Ciptapustaka Media Perintis, Bandung.

Made J. Mejaya, dkk, 2005. Pola Heterosis Dalam Pembentukan Varietas Unggul Jagung Bersari Bebas dan Hibrida, Makalah Disampaikan Dalam Seminar Rutin Puslitbang Tanaman Pangan, Bogor, 12 Mei 2005.

Mubyarto, l994. Pengantar Ekonomi Pertanian, Edisi 3, LPES, Jakarta.

Mudrajat K, 2001, Metode Kuantitatif : Teori dan Aplikasi Untuk Bisnis dan Ekonomi, UPP AMPYKPN, Yogyakarta.

Nugraha US., dkk. 2002. Perkembangan Teknologi Budidaya dan Industri Benih. Dalam Kasryno et al (eds) Ekonomi Jagung Indonesia, Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pertanian, Deptan.

Prahasta, Ariel. 2009. Agribisnis Jagung, Budiaya – Usaha – Pengolahan, Pustaka Grafika, Bandung

Riyadi, 2007, Analisis Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Produksi Jagung di Kecamatan Wirosari Kab. Grobogan, Tesis. Tidak dipublikasikan, Pascasarjana, UNDIP, Semarang.

Samuelson, Paul A & William D. Nordhaus. 1992. Makro Ekonomi, Erlangga, Jakarta.

Sudarsana Ketut, 2000, Pengaruh Effective Microorganism-4 (EM4) dan Kompos Terhadap Produksi Jagung Manis (Zea mays L. Socchorata) pada Tanah Entisols, Frontir No 32, Desember 2000 :1-6.

Soekartawi, 2003, Teori Ekonomi Produksi, dengan Pokok Bahasan Analisis Fungsi Cobb -Douglas, Rajawali Press, Jakarta.

Sukirno, Sadono, 2002, Ekonomi Mikro, Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Suryana Sawa. 2007, Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Produksi Jagung di Kabupaten Blora, Tesis. Tidak Dipublikasikan, Pascasarjana UNDIP, Semarang.

Suparmoko, B, 1991, Metode Penelitian Prolais (Untuk Sosial dan Ekonomi) Edisi 3, BPFE UGM, Yogyakarta

Yuliana, 2003, Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Produksi Jagung Hibrida di Kecamatan Sinjai Borong Kabupaten Sinjai, Tidak dipublikasikan, Universitas Negeri Makasar, Makasar.

Suparmoko, B., 1991, Metode Penelitian Prolais ( Untuk Sosial dan Ekonomi)Edisi 3, BPPE-UGM, YogYakarta

Tumanggor, S.D, 2009, Analisis Fafuor-Fahor yang Mempengoruhi Produlai CoHat di Kab. Dairi,Tidak dipublikasikan, Pascasarjana USU, Medan

Yuliana, 2003, Fabor-fafuor yang mepengaruhi Produksi Jagung Hibtida diKecamatan Sinjai Borong Kabupaten Sinjoi, Tidak dipublikasikan, Universitas Negeri Makasar, Makasar.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31289/agrica.v5i2.1311

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 20 times
PDF - 24 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


JURNAL AGRICA
Program Studi Magister Agribisnis, Pascasarjana Universitas Medan Area
Jalan Setia Budi No. 79 B, Tj. Rejo, Medan Sunggal, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20112 http://ojs.uma.ac.id/index.php/agrica dan Email: agrica@uma.ac.id
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License