Analisis Pengaruh Tata Ruang Kantor terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk Medan

Endang Haryati(1*), Yuni Arti Maysaroh Pane(2),


(1) Politeknik LP3I Medan, Indonesia
(2) Politeknik LP3I Medan, Indonesia
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


This study aims to determine how much influence and relationship between office layout on employee performance at PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk Medan. The population is 20 people and uses saturated samples. Data collection using questionnaire method tested with several methods of data analysis. The results of this study proved by testing the hypothesis that is: Test Validity and Reliability, Test T, Coefficient R and Coefficient R2 and Simple Linear Regression Analysis that indicates that the influence between office layout on employee performance. Based on Simple Linear Regression Analysis obtained equation Y = 16,638 + 0,684X, and if assumed every increase of office layout for unit then will improve employee performance equal to 0,684. Based on the analysis of product moment correlation obtained both variables have a strong relationship. Based on the analysis of determination, between office layout on employee performance of 41.0% means that the office spatial has an influence on the performance of 41.0%, while the remaining is 59.0% explained by other variables not discussed in this study. Based on the T-Test, it is explained that partially, the regression coefficient used is significant. In conclusion, that Ho is rejected and Ha accepted, which means there is a strong and significant influence between office layout on employee performance at PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk Medan.


Keywords


Office Spatial, Employee Performance.

Full Text:

pdf

References


Afandi, P. (2016). Concept & Indicator Human Resources Management for Management Research, Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Akhmad, J. (2012), Manajemen Perkantoran & Bisnis, Jakarta: Lentera Ilmu Cendikia.

Arikunto, S. (2013). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Cetakan ke-15, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Gavinov, I. T. (2016). Manajemen Perkantoran, Yogyakarta: Parama Publishing.

Laksmi. Gani, F. & Budiantoro. (2015). Manajemen Perkantoran Modern, Cetakan Kesatu, Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.

Maryati, M.C. (2014). Manajemen Perkantoran Efektif, Cetakan Pertama, Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.

Nawangsari, U.A. & Suratman, B.(2014).Pengaruh Tata Ruang Kantor Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan di PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Surabaya. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Negeri Surabaya (Unesa).

Riansa, D.J. & Garnida, A. (2015). Manajemen Perkantoran Efektif, Efisien, dan Profesional, Cetakan Ketiga, Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.

Sayuti, A.J. (2013). Manajemen Kantor Praktis, Cetakan Kesatu, Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Administrasi Dilengkapi dengan Metode R&D, Bandung:: Alfabeta.

. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D, Cetakan ke-22, Bandung: Alfabeta.

. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D, Cetakan ke-19, Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sujarweni, V.W. (2014). Metodologi Penelitian, Cetakan Pertama, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press.

Trang, D.S. (2013). Gaya Kepemimpinan dan Budaya Organisasi Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Perwakilan BPKP Provinsi Sulawesi Utara. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Universitas Sam Ratulangi Manado.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31289/diversita.v4i2.1659

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 0 times
pdf - 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.