Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter

ANTARA DUKUNGAN SOSIAL KELUARGA DAN SELF EFFICACY DENGAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR PADA SISWA SMKN 2 MEDAN

Autor(s): Perita Wati S, Cut Mutia
DOI: 10.31289/analitika.v2i2.715

Abstract

This study aims to determine Is there a relationship Social Support and Self Efficacy with Students In SMKN2 Medan.            In proving the above hypothesis, we used data analysis method Multiple Regression. Based on data analysis of the results obtained: 1). that there is a significant negative relationship between family social support and self-efficacy for learning on students' self-reliance which can in coefficients (F reg = 4.771 with p> 0.05) where F reg (F calculated)> F table (4.771> 3.159). 2). Based on the results of data analysis according to the formula of partial correlation analysis of the first level of known results as follows it can be concluded that the contribution of family social support variables and self-efficacy is 14% while the rest 86% influenced by other factors not discussed or examined by the researcher such as intelligence, parenting, community life pattern of the system.

            In general, the results of this study illustrate that there is a relationship between social support and self-efficacy in students with learning independence.

Keywords

Social Support; Self Efficacy; Independence Learning

Full Text:

PDF

References

Ara, Z.M.(1998) Perbandingan Kemandirian Antara Anak Remaja Tunggal Dengan Anak Remaja Bukan Tunggal : Studi Pada Siswa SMU Yang Ibunya Bekerja Dan Tidak Bekerja. (Skripsi) Jakarta : Fakultas Psikologi Indonesia.

Arikunto 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktis. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Ashari. 2009.http:// wal-ashari.blogspot.com/2009/05/penyesuain diri .html

Hurlock, E. 2004. Psikologi Perkembangan. Jakarta : Erlangga Press 103.

Ganster, D.C. Fusilier, M.R., and Mayes, B.T, 1986, Role of Social Support in the Experience of Stress at Work. Journal of Applied Psychology. 71

Lowry,C.M. (2000). Supporting and Facilitating Self Efficacy Learning. Eric Digest No. 93. 1989 - 00 – 00

Monks, F.J, Knoers, A.M.P, Haditono, S.R. 2002. Psikologi Perkembangan Pengantar Dalam Berbagai Bagiannya. Yogyakarta : Gajah Mada University Press.

Mu’tadin, Z. 2002. Kemandirian Sebagai Kebutuhan Psikologi Pada Remaja Jakarta: w.w.w. Psikologi. co.id (13 September 2005).

Prasasti, S. 2004. 101 Cara Membina Kemandirian dan Tanggungjawab Anak. Jakarta : PT Elex Media Komputindo.

Shinta, E. (2006). Perilaku Coping dan Dukungan Sosial Pada Pemuda Penganggur Studi Deskriptif Terhadap Pemuda Pengganggur di Perkotaan. Jurnal Psikologi Indonesia. Nomor 1. Halaman 1-7

Slameto.2003. Belajar dan Faktor-Faktor yang mempengaruhinya. Jakarta :

Rineka Cipta.

Smet Bart, 1994. Psikologi Kesehatan , Jakarta , PT Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.