JESCE (Journal of Electrical and System Control Engineering)
2549-6298(Online)||2549-628X(Print) JESCE (Journal of Electrical and System Control Engineering) is an official scientific journal of the Electrical Engineering, Universitas Medan Area, which presents the results of research in the fields of energy, electronics, control systems, and telecommunications. The focus and scope of this journal include :
- Energy: Transmission and distribution, Electric Power Generation, Power Electronics, high voltage, electrical energy conversion, power electronics and drive, Power Quality, Power Economics, FACTS, renewable energy, smart grid, electromagnetic compatibility, electrical engineering materials (conductors, superconductors, dielectrics, and magnetics), lightning detection and protection, power system analysis, power system protection, SCADA, and electrical measurements
- Electronics: microelectronic system, electronic materials (semiconductors and optics), design and implementation of application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC), system-on-a-chip (SoC), and electronic instrumentation using CAD tools, sensors and Robotic Systems.
- Control systems: control Theory, IoT, PLC/DCS/SCADA system, applied control, smart manufacturing, system design, optimization, process control, instrumentation engineering education, smart sensor, simulation and optimization, microcontroller applicationd system software engineering, artificial intelligence and mechatronics.
- Telecommunication: Antenna and wave propagation, network and systems, modulation and signal processing, radio communication, radar imaging, microwave, wireless and mobile communication, signal processing, image processing, voice processing, and security network.
- Information Technology: Information Theory and Coding, Computer Engineering and Informatics
The printing ISSN number is 2549-628X and the electronic ISSN is 2549-6298. The Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is https://doi.org/10.31289/jesce.v4i1.3867. This journal is published two times a year in February and August. The manuscript can be written in Indonesian or English.